If you’re anything like me and you binge watch the Food Network like it’s your job, then you’ve probably seen your fair share of elaborate cakes.
There are plenty of bakers out there who take pride in transforming everyone’s favorite treats into towering works of art, and a culinary creator by the name of Debbie Goard takes cake decorating to a whole new level.
Her creations channel everything from classic movies to savory dishes. Check them out!
1. Wingardium Leviosa!
2. Even Snoopy needs a caffeine fix every now and then.
3. There’s nothing bad about this mashup. Nothing.
4. I don’t know about you, but I want to travel the world in search of more cakes.
5. This doesn’t really make me feel warm and fuzzy.
6. Minions are inescapable.
7. Cake is a girl’s best friend.
8. Anyone looking for hot wings here is in for a rude (and chocolatey) awakening.
9. I can’t tell if I want dessert or a Vietnamese dinner.
10. Honestly, this is probably healthier than anything at Taco Bell.
11. It is a game of cakes.
Can’t get enough? Don’t worry! There’s more where those came from.
Be sure to follow Debbie Goard on Instagram to add a daily dose of deliciousness to your feed!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/creative-cakes/