Celebrities may claim to be “just like us” in the magazines, but you don’t really see them hanging out with us normals on a regular basis. No matter how many tweets you send or letters you write, your favorite stars tend to stay in their own famous world.
Some people use programs like Photoshop to fake their way into the spotlight, but this guy figured out a way to bring celebs into the real world with his project, “My Day With Leo.” Using vintage images of Leonardo DiCaprio, social media artist Joel Strong started chronicling his fictional life with the actor.
2.) Hanging out at the park with friends.
7.) Letting it all hang out.
8.) A nice play on the Boy Scouts helping ladies across the street.
9.) Meeting cute new pals.
10.) A fun day by the sea.
11.) A nice day to fly a kite.
12.) Enjoying a nice summer stroll.
(via Bored Panda.)
Strong has since expanded to include even more celebrities, all still with the nostalgic, “teen beat” style. You can follow his adventures on Tumblr, Instagram, and Twitter.
Read more: http://viralnova.com/day-with-leo/
Or 19 times we’re reminded just how incredible it would be to live like J.Lo.
1. The time she took a break from posing on the red carpet at the Golden Globes to take a selfie with Ryan Guzman.
2. The time she wasn’t afraid to go head-to-head with Grumpy Cat on who could take a grumpier selfie.
Obviously Grumpy won. Also, is Ryan Seacrest just drunk in this photo?
3. The time she got a fabulous photobomb from Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux.
4. The time she showed everyone how to take a flawless car selfie.
FTR, she is not driving.
5. The time she put on red lipstick and made her hair crunchy with mousse to pay homage to the ’90s.
6. The time she posted this adorable selfie of herself and her BFF Leah Remini cuddling.
7. The time she had a totally sweet backstage reunion with her Maid in Manhattan co-star, Tyler Posey.
8. The time she literally did a selfie Inception on the set of American Idol.
9. The time she and BeyoncÃ© just looked like the definition of cool partying together.
10. The time she showed us that, yes, being a diva and international celebrity is a dangerous job.
11. The time she let us know that even an international star needs to spend some quality time with her mom.
12. The time she gave us this perfect #TBT of her days as a Fly Girl on In Living Color.
13. The time she reminded us not to be fooled by all the rocks that she’s got…
14. …’cause she’s still “Jenny from the block.”
15. The time she wasn’t too above fangirling when trying to get a photo with Pitbull.
16. The time she gave us a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to look red carpet ready.
17. The time she did what any of us would do if were sitting next to Meryl Streep…
18. …or hanging with First Lady Michelle Obama: TAKE A SELFIE!
19. And finally, the time when she posted this awesome video she made with a Barbie that was made in her likeness.
‘Cause when you’re a fabulous as J.Lo., even Barbie wants to have you as a friend.
Read more: http://www.buzzfeed.com/briangalindo/19-times-jennifer-lopez-proved-she-was-the-celeb-having-the