If there’s one thing I hate about Christmas, it’s wrapping presents. After seeing these how these 15 trolls wrapped their gifts, however, I just might give it another chance!
When I was about ten years old, I woke up on Christmas morning to find that the biggest present under the tree was addressed to me. It was so big, I was convinced it was a trampoline. As I unwrapped it, I found one box after another. Finally, I reached one small enough to fit in the palm of my hand. Inside was a tiny pair of stud earrings.
The 15 people on this list must have taken a lesson out of my parents’ book. Some of their gift-wrapping jobs are funny, while others are beyond frustrating — but each and every one is definitely memorable!
1. Is that the family cat or just an iTunes gift card?
2. The good news is you got a bottle of liquor. The bad news is you can’t drink it.
3. I can’t even get through one of these, much less 40 of them!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/troll-wrapping/
It’s the most wonderful time of the year…unless you’re on the receiving end of some pretty horrible Christmas gifts.
Christmas is the day that many children of all ages look forward to the most. Can you blame them, though? Who doesn’t love getting gifts?
But after they’ve anticipated Santa’s arrival and struggled to fall asleep on Christmas Eve, they feel intense sadness if they awake to find a less-than-perfect gift under the tree. Maybe it’s the wrong color or they already have it, or maybe it’s something they never wanted in the first place.
Regardless of what exactly sent these kids into Christmastime meltdowns, you have to admit that it’s pretty hilarious to see kids absolutely lose their marbles over their presents.
1. That face says it all.
2. “What the heck? Who would need this?”
3. What was she going to do with ALL the bicycles anyways?
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/christmas-letdowns/
We all have at least one person on our Christmas list who is impossible to shop for. This year, don’t settle for another boring coffee mug or ugly tie! The 18 unique gifts on this list will delight even the most particular friend or family member.
Personally, I like to give gifts as much as a like to receive them. That said, I hate watching a friend or family member open a present that I know is subpar. After seeing these unexpected and fun gifts, I’m regretting every lame gift card that I’ve ever purchased. Need a little bit of inspiration? Look no further.
1. Remember Polaroid cameras? This modern-day version has updated features that include an LCD touch screen, bluetooth capability, and a “selfie mirror.”
Read More: The 25 Hilariously Ugly Christmas Sweaters You Never Knew You Needed
2. If you have a friend or family member who is missing their home state, check out these homesick candles. There’s one for each state, but order quickly! Many are already out of stock until after the holidays.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/gift-ideas/