Today it was confirmed that Sarah Palin’s daughter Bristol, is pregnant and is carrying the child of an alien from the planet Neptune. This unacceptable conception could only have occurred if the girl was descended from Republican parents, and this is exacerbated by the fact that the alien is not a Christian and is in favor of the Democratic position of allowing women to murder unborn fetuses for stem cell research!
It has been determined that Bristol conceived the child while abducted and on the alien spaceship, but it is the belief of liberal extremists that her mother should have prevented the act by ensuring she was abducted along with her daughter or traveled to Neptune to purchase her own space ship to protect her daughter by acting as a contraceptive. We agree. Aliens are slimy. You should never leave your daughter alone with one.
Back to reality, we have read so much nonsense online on various blogs and forums regarding Sarah Palin since she got nominated, we are starting to think that if she were black like Obama, they would be saying she got the pigment in her skin by mating with a dry erase marker.
We are getting sick of all the nonsense. What is it about liberals that they have to create so much total idiotic nonsense and innuendo about a person? This is especially true, when most of what we are seeing is written by men accusing a WOMAN of irresponsibility with respect not even to her own body but that of another woman. What would a man know about a woman’s rights to her body? And aren’t liberal men supposedly in favor of a woman having exclusive rights to her body? Apparently not if she is Republican.
One argument we were presented with today was that Palin is an extremist and an evangelical Christian. This man actually stated that it was “hypocritical” of Sarah Palin to have “allowed” her daughter to get pregnant!! Not only didn’t he understand her religious background, he was totally ignorant of women in general and the process of conception. Last we checked, sperm and ova do not check with the grandmother first.
The ignorance is astounding, but what is even more astounding is the length to which these liberal extremists will go. We are seeing claims that are downright idiotic. One claim on the Television Without Pity Forum implied that Sarah Palin should have googled a medical opinion, and disagreed with her own pediatrician’s advice. When another contributor called them on their nonsense, the forum actually suspended the user for defending women’s rights!!
Now, don’t these individuals and liberal outlets understand that if any of what they are trying to claim is true, it would have been revealed already by a number of Republicans in Alaska that were exposed by Palin for illegitimate dealings in the first place? I don’t think they love the fact she kicked their Republican butts!!
Let’s think about the rumors and accusations so far:
1. Palin’s latest daughter is actually the child of her eldest daughter. To believe such stupidity, you would have to believe every doctor and every person they know in the world lied on their behalf. And of course, you have to start getting into the “We didn’t really land on the moon” or “The Holocaust never occurred” mentality, because you are one step away from total stupidity and prejudice.
2. That a photograph of Sarah Palin’s daughter at the proper angle was exclusive and conclusive evidence that her daughter Bristol had been pregnant rather than just having exited an all you can eat buffet.
3. That all the pictures of Sarah Palin pregnant were fabricated. She was carrying a pillow for months apparently.
4. Palin was already pregnant when she got married two decades ago. And what that has to do with this rumor we have no idea.
5. One woman claims to share a doctor with Sarah Palin. She says she thinks the baby is hers because she doesn’t believe their doctor would lie on behalf of Sarah Palin because everyone in town knows that Sarah Palin is insane.
OK, we have had about enough. This is getting so stupid and if the liberal camp, other than the only sane person in it, the Democratic Presidential candidate, does not realize how damaging it can get for the Democratic party falsifying rumors against a woman and her child, we have to believe that McCain will be elected, because Obama will be obliterated due to his association with total imbeciles.