If there’s one thing I hate about Christmas, it’s wrapping presents. After seeing these how these 15 trolls wrapped their gifts, however, I just might give it another chance!
When I was about ten years old, I woke up on Christmas morning to find that the biggest present under the tree was addressed to me. It was so big, I was convinced it was a trampoline. As I unwrapped it, I found one box after another. Finally, I reached one small enough to fit in the palm of my hand. Inside was a tiny pair of stud earrings.
The 15 people on this list must have taken a lesson out of my parents’ book. Some of their gift-wrapping jobs are funny, while others are beyond frustrating — but each and every one is definitely memorable!
1. Is that the family cat or just an iTunes gift card?
2. The good news is you got a bottle of liquor. The bad news is you can’t drink it.
3. I can’t even get through one of these, much less 40 of them!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/troll-wrapping/
This guy using fake book covers on the subway might just be the best thing to come out of 2016.
Comedian Scott Rogowsky wanted to see how commuters would react if they thought he was reading strange, racy books. So, he made some fake covers and tried them out on the subway! From “Human Taxidermy: A Beginner’s Guide” to “Tinder Training Your Toddler,” each is more lewd than the last.
Watch subway passengers’ reactions as Scott “reads” some hilariously raunchy books. A few people look disturbed, but most of them can’t stop laughing!
Read More: This Woman Dancing At An NBA Game Will Make You Laugh For Days
But wait, there’s more! In part two, Scott is joined by YouTuber Akilah Hughes, and somehow, the gag is even funnier the second time around.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/fake-book-covers/
There’s nothing that this adorable trio of sisters enjoys more than dancing in the car. Every time their favorite song plays over the speakers, they simply drop everything and dance the day away…even if they’re asleep.
But what on Earth could provoke such a response? It’s not what you’d expect — not Sesame Street, or that that song from Frozen. Instead, it’s the theme song from one of the most popular movies of the ’80s.
Who knew that an Eddie Murphy movie could have such a positive effect on toddlers?
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/sleep-dancing/
Ten seconds really isn’t long enough to enjoy a great Snapchat message. Some are so good you just have to take a screenshot so you can laugh at it over and over again. And if you’re friends with any of these clever users, it’s especially true.
These guys really know how to take advantage of every hilarious moment.
1. This girl takes sports VERY seriously.
2. You don’t need to tell me twice.
3. This person doesn’t seem to appreciate the irony.
4. Celebrities are everywhere!
5. Does it ever feel like you just blend into the background?
6. Even dad jokes make it to Snapchat now and then.
8. You really don’t want to piss this guy off.
9. Well I guess you DON’T gotta catch ’em all…
10. There are worse ways to make money.
11. Something tells me this deer isn’t getting well any time soon…
12. This is the perfect pun.
13. This person had a horrifying need for hydration.
14. Now THIS is how you send a sexy snap.
15. Shakespeare meets Kesha.
16. Remember to always watch out for pedestrians and magical creatures on the road.
17. It’s a great outlet for telling the brutal truth.
18. Look away, Finding Nemo fans!
19. Looks like someone is good friends with Pitbull.
20. There is no telling with the holy spirit may find you.
21. Show off your math jokes with all your nerd friends.
22. Benjamin Franklin sighting!
23. This is one rude little kid.
25. These Pompeii snaps are a great way to remember your vacation…and how things change.
26. Excuse me, sign, what exactly are you insinuating??
27. This is one way to brag about your awesome t-shirt collection.
28. A snap that’ll make you say, “ohhhh snap!”
29. The proof is in the…BBQ sauce?
Looks like it’s time to step up our snap strategies!
Share with your friends below. Even if they don’t really “get” Snapchat, this’ll make them consider downloading.
Read more: http://viralnova.com/clever-snapchats/
Have you ever been so overwhelmed by a moment that you completely lost control? Perhaps you applauded a little bit too hard at a ballgame or laughed a little bit too loud at the movies–or maybe your mind was actually blown by a random fact about James K. Polk (he was the 11th President of the United States – Whoa!). Well, if you haven’t, these folks certainly did enough losing their minds for all of us. Their loss is truly our gain. Check them out!
1. If the background is any indication, he should have no problem calming down.
2. He’s so shocked, even he doesn’t know if he’s happy or angry.
3. I hope she at least held on to the receipt.
4. Wait until this little guy experiences his first bridge.
5. And that’s how he decided to go paperless with his home business.
6. Maybe they shouldn’t get started on “Breaking Bad” right away.
7. Sometimes you just gotta smooch.
8. The soda is a metaphor, probably.
9. The “it” in “losing it” doesn’t always have to be your cool.
10. I don’t think he approves.
11. We’ve all been there.
12. Sometimes the nostalgia is just too much.
13. To the victor goes the strange dancing.
14. He’s so excited and he can indeed fight it.
15. That explains why most employers won’t let you bring a bat to work anymore.
(via BuzzFeed) I feel overwhelmed by how overwhelmed they are. It’s almost too much. Almost. Share this post using the button below
Read more: http://viralnova.com/these-people-are-totally-overwhelmed/
Celebrities may claim to be “just like us” in the magazines, but you don’t really see them hanging out with us normals on a regular basis. No matter how many tweets you send or letters you write, your favorite stars tend to stay in their own famous world.
Some people use programs like Photoshop to fake their way into the spotlight, but this guy figured out a way to bring celebs into the real world with his project, “My Day With Leo.” Using vintage images of Leonardo DiCaprio, social media artist Joel Strong started chronicling his fictional life with the actor.
2.) Hanging out at the park with friends.
7.) Letting it all hang out.
8.) A nice play on the Boy Scouts helping ladies across the street.
9.) Meeting cute new pals.
10.) A fun day by the sea.
11.) A nice day to fly a kite.
12.) Enjoying a nice summer stroll.
(via Bored Panda.)
Strong has since expanded to include even more celebrities, all still with the nostalgic, “teen beat” style. You can follow his adventures on Tumblr, Instagram, and Twitter.
Read more: http://viralnova.com/day-with-leo/